The hygge lifestyle is the phenomenon of the moment and to be honest, the Danes are spot on with this one. The basic principles: be cosy, well fed, comfortable and happy.
Here are 10 of the most hygge things I could find… After all, new year = new blankets?
1. This blanket from John Lewis
2. This cardigan from Monki
3. This pot pie
4. This one pot pasta
5. These warm cocktails
6. This house on the Isle of Skye (in our dreams)
7. This apple cinnamon bread
8. This cinnamon hot chocolate with orange syrup
9. This oversized scarf from Zara
10. This chunky blanket from the White Company
Thank you for the recipes and photos 🙌😍💛
It’s almost the end of term and I’m sliding down a slippery slope at full speed towards Christmas 🎄🎁
Today I’ve spent an unhealthy amout of time looking at easy, inexpensive ideas for Christmas decorations!
Here are my favourite few 😍🙌
- This little vase of lights
- These paper Christmas trees!
- These simple hanging wreaths
- And their red ribboned cousins!
- This artsy string of baubles
- These decorated branches in vases
- These candles in mugs (I’d keep an eye on these at all times)
- This giant candle in a vase!
- These tiny little Christmas trees in corks
- This glorious bowl of silver decorations
- And this dramatic row of candles and berries!
P.s thank you for the inspiration 🎅⛄