Food week is coming to an end and I don’t know about you but I think it’s time for a list of festive recipes.
Christmas is such a sweet time of year that I’ve decided to find a few ideas for easy sweet treats for you!
Bonus: most of them are just an assembly job so you can focus on having all the Christmas fun outside the kitchen 🎄😍🍬
- Make cookie cups and fill with chocolate!
- Or line with melted chocolate and then fill them with milk for the kids and Bailey’s for yourself / Santa 🎅
- Make your festive cheesecake bites into little Santas!
- Make your peanut butter cups into Santas! You don’t even need a recipe for this one 🙌
- Another idea with no recipe – make your peanut butter cups and Hershey’s kisses into Christmas trees! (Don’t worry everyone, you can get Hershey’s kisses in the UK too)
SO CUTE 🌈
- Cut brownies into triangles, ice and cover in sprinkled and finish with a candy cane!
- Cut your biscuit dough into different sized flowers and stack them up with icing or marshmallow fluff!
- This ultimate easy peasy nutella cheesecake isn’t mini but it is a crowd pleaser and you can put loads of Christmassy sprinkles on it or line Ferrero Rochers around the edge 😍
As ever, thank you to everyone for the photos, inspiration and recipes 💛💛